Faster, Easier, Smarter
Stringer Topo is a comprehensive field-to-finish survey application. It includes all the tools you need to process your survey data, generate surfaces, manage your COGO points and automate your drafting to ensure your production plots are generated quickly and efficiently .
All inside your drawing...
And it works with "both" Civil 3D & BricsCAD!
Better Survey Software... Period!
Learn why Stringer Topo is simply a better solution!
Most surveyors do not need the overhead of Civil 3D!
Civil 3D Survey is great for managing survey data on large projects.
But most projects do not need this functionality and most surveyors do not need the complexity or high cost of Civil 3D.
They know Civil 3D Survey was not created "By surveyors, for Surveyors"
Stringer Topo was... Period!
You have to see what Stringer Topo can do for you...
Whether you are a large or small firm
Stringer Topo is RIGHT for you! Works better and costs Less!
What makes Stringer Topo Faster, Easier, Smarter?
Developed by surveyors with over 20 years experience in the industry, Stringer Topo focuses on maximizing your efficiency in processing survey data. Even better, it allows you to choose which CAD platform best meets your needs - Civil 3D, AutoCAD or BricsCAD.
Stringer Topo delivers fast, easy to use, field-to-finish survey functions. Raw survey data generates COGO points, automates the creation of 2D and 3D line work and generates a surface ready for final documentation and plotting. Associated functionality includes survey quality reporting, point import/export to numerous formats, traverse editing and drafting of cadastral plans.
Ready to learn why Stringer Topo is the best survey software for you?
Read some of the key features.
- Import Field DATA
- Surfaces & Breaklines
- COGO POINTs
- Cadastral and More
Load, Review, Reduce and Import Field Observations in Seconds
Stringer Topo supports a wide variety of data recorders and all the common data file formats used by surveyors.
- Working with raw observations?
- Your file in opened in a spreadsheet color coded by observation type.
- Edit any entry directly, add observation data and exclude data from your data transfer.
- GPS data or points file? Import these directly as COGO points.
- Using Civil 3D? Field book (.fbk) formatted files can be imported into Stringer, for editing and inclusion in the Civil 3D survey database.
- Assumed benchmark? Easily adjust your control points by typing the corrected coordinates directly in the cells, importing a file of points to update the coordinates or by reading COGO point coordinates from your drawing.
- Scale factors can be applied or transform the data by a shift, rotation and/or scale.
Surfaces and Breaklines - Fully Automated
Stringer Topo automatically adds breaklines connecting your COGO Points based on point description, string number and sequence of point pickup in the field. Watch your surface update automatically.
- As you edit your point codes, your line work, breaklines and surface are updated so you can manage your changes in real time.
- Easily add, edit and remove breaklines directly inside the drawing. With a wide collection of point and string editing tools you can quickly correct any pickup errors
- In BricsCAD Stringer Topo includes the Civil Site Design surface functions:
- Incorporate your standards and styles for colors and labels
- Perform a slope analysis
- Use Satellite to Surface to access Google elevation data and images
- Share surfaces with Civil Site Design and Civil 3D
A Comprehensive Collection of Point Functions
Once you have loaded your survey points, the real power of Stringer Topo becomes obvious.
- Stringer settings are defined in a form that allows you to assign a style to apply to each code.
- Assign a block of your choosing to represent the marker
- Configure the display of text for the point number, elevation, description, easting and northing text
- Specify the layer/color for all line work
- Automation tools that let you
- generate arcs with automatic re-triangulation fully integrating the curve
- close rectangles,
- join strings
- search and replace codes and much more...
- Connect nearest will realign and connect your points based on nearest distance.
- Make Points allows you to create points directly on screen as required.
- Define point groups to specify which points are included in surface creation. Or create groups based on survey date.
Dozens of Extra Features that Save you Time
Automating your drafting effort is critical to saving you time and money. Below are only a few Stringer Topo features that:
- Automatic legend generation- that generates a legend using only the layer and symbols that you have used.
- Traverse form for entering and annotating legal plats
- Automatic labeling of distance and bearings
- Tree substitution. Maintain your own tree database and generate 2D and 3D tree blocks
- Lot labeling with area
- Radiation tables allows you to create a table of point numbers and coordinates
Have your own LISP functions that you love? Stringer Topo can add these easily to its list of available functions. We also have dozens of free survey automation routines that we have found on the web. These are all available to you.
Industry Compatible Alternatives
Civil Site Design
Civil Site Design provides you with highly efficient & simple-to-use civil design tools for subdivision design, site grading, road reconstruction, storm water, sewer and pipeline design.
Better, Faster, Easier & Smarter! It's Time for Civil Site Design!
- Available for Civil 3D, BricsCAD, and AutoCAD
- Automatic road and curb return design
- Interactive grading tools
- Dynamic real-time visualization
- Visual vertical grading editor
- Super stable! Easy to use!
Stringer Topo is designed to efficiency load field survey data into both Civil 3D and BricsCAD. It processes field data, generating break lines, a 3D surface, and annotated symbols. Combined with its robust cadastral tools Stringer Topo delivers a workflow that makes sense to Surveyors.
- All standard instrument files
- Surface creation
- Automatic breaklines
- Field to finish survey
- Deliver as built data
- Cadastral mapping
- Lot labeling
BricsCAD is the only real alternative to AutoCAD. It provides all of the functionality of AutoCAD and more. It is 100% DWG compatible and will both read and display Civil 3D 2018 objects as AutoCAD entities. Package it with Civil Site Design and Stringer Topo, and it simply rocks in the civil market!
- All familiar CAD features
- Loads your AutoCAD CUI files
- Perpetual licenses
- Supports LISP, VBA, and .NET
- A simple recompile for ARX
- Optional DWG based BIM
- Hundreds of Third Party Apps
Civil Site Design & Stringer Topo work with BricsCAD !
Hmmm? Wondering about BricsCAD?
Perpetual licenses, lower cost and all of the functionality of AutoCAD
Civil Site Design and Stringer Topo work Perfectly with BricsCAD!
Survey features you won't want to live without ...
And maybe a few that you did live without...
Well, at least In Civil 3D!
Are you convinced you need a better survey platform?
Stringer Topo is "The Best CAD Based Survey Solution"
Our Customers give it 5 out of 5 Stars!