Industry Compatible Alternatives
Civil Site Design
Civil Site Design provides you with highly efficient & simple-to-use civil design tools for subdivision design, site grading, road reconstruction, storm water, sewer and pipeline design.
Better, Faster, Easier & Smarter! It's Time for Civil Site Design!
- Available for Civil 3D, BricsCAD, and AutoCAD
- Automatic road and curb return design
- Interactive grading tools
- Dynamic real-time visualization
- Visual vertical grading editor
- Super stable! Easy to use!
Stringer Topo is designed to efficiency load field survey data into both Civil 3D and BricsCAD. It processes field data, generating break lines, a 3D surface, and annotated symbols. Combined with its robust cadastral tools Stringer Topo delivers a workflow that makes sense to Surveyors.
- All standard instrument files
- Surface creation
- Automatic breaklines
- Field to finish survey
- Deliver as built data
- Cadastral mapping
- Lot labeling
BricsCAD is the only real alternative to AutoCAD. It provides all of the functionality of AutoCAD and more. It is 100% DWG compatible and will both read and display Civil 3D 2018 objects as AutoCAD entities. Package it with Civil Site Design and Stringer Topo, and it simply rocks in the civil market!
- All familiar CAD features
- Loads your AutoCAD CUI files
- Perpetual licenses
- Supports LISP, VBA, and .NET
- A simple recompile for ARX
- Optional DWG based BIM
- Hundreds of Third Party Apps
The only real alternative to AutoCAD