Many AutoCAD® users are seeking an alternative.
BricsCAD® is the only real alternative - it is AutoCAD® on steroids!
DWG compatible, LISP compatible, CUI compatible, Command line compatible
Short learning curve - you can have your users up and running in under 30 minutes!
What is the BricsCAD Advantage?
BricsCAD Lite the Perfect CAD Engine for 2D Drafters
BricsCAD Lite is the perfect CAD product for 2D drafters.
- There’s no need to change your printers, templates, blocks or sheet set layouts to move to BricsCAD – they are fully compatible.
- Command names, aliases, and system variables are the same in BricsCAD and AutoCAD®.
- BricsCAD is based on native DWG for the highest compatibility with other CAD users across all industries.
BricsCAD Lite also supports LISP allowing you to add automation that is not available in AutoCAD LT
BricsCAD Lite is available with perpetual, multi-user and subscription licenses.
When was the last time you saw this Many New and Improved Features in AutoCAD LT?
BricsCAD Pro - 2D/3D Drafting and Design with Full API Support
BricsCAD Pro is the foundation program for 2D and 3D design and for 3rd party developers
- It has all of the features of BricsCAD Lite
- Adds 3D design functionality
- Reads Civil 3D alignments and surfaces
- Provides basic surface, alignment and volume capabilities
- Has the best point cloud processing in the world for accurate surface creation
BricsCAD Pro is available with perpetual, multi-user and subscription licenses.
BricsCAD Ultimate includes BricsCAD Lite, Pro, BIM and Mechanical in a single package.
BricsCAD Ultimate is an all-in-one solution for designers, engineers, manufacturers, and contractors. It brings our CAD and BIM software together into one bundle, so multidisciplinary organizations can benefit from a continuously developing workflow.
This is an ideal bundle for smaller organizations that do it all saving more than 60% over individual purchases.
BricsCAD Ultimate is available with perpetual, multi-user and subscription licenses.
Enter your text here...